After you set up an application using the Form POST method, you can assign users to the application (app) to allow one-click access and automatic login. To assign users to a Form POST application, follow these simple steps:
- Login to your Identacor account.
- Go to Applications.
- In the Enterprise Apps tab, select the Form POST application and click on the name.
- Go to the Users tab on the application page.
- Click Assign Users.
- In the pop-up window, click the checkbox next to user name to select the user. You can also enter the user’s name in the search bar at the top to search for a user.
- Click Assign Users to finish assigning users or click Save and Assign More to assign more users to the Form POST application.
Now, go to the Identacor Application Portal to access and use the application. A user only needs to enter credentials (username and password) once. Identacor, your secure identity management solution, authenticates subsequent login attempts without the need for user credentials to be entered. This allows you/your users access to several applications across platforms and devices without any hassle.